English for the Students of Psychology, an EAP textbook for undergraduate university students of Psychology, aims to develop the learners’ reading ability in academic contexts. To this end, it:
• includes a variety of up-to-date authentic texts from a wide range of text types and genres
• focuses on fostering reading skills and strategies helpful in disciplinary contexts
• has a broad range of meaningful and engaging tasks and activities
• organizes units around themes to make them reader-friendly
• involves in-depth vocabulary activities
• provides great opportunities for improving grammar in context
• uses translation as both a reading practice and a translation activity
حجم : 5.2 مگا بایت
تعداد صفحات نسخه دیجیتال : 224
توجه: این کتاب فقط از طریق گوشی های هوشمند مجهز به سیستم عامل اندروید و iOS و در نرم افزار کتابخوان سمت قابل مطالعه است.
Introduction Unit One: Psychology
Reading 1: The History of Psychology
Reading 2: Types of Psychologists
Unit Two: Motivation and Emotion
Reading 1: Theories of Motivation and Emotion
Reading 2: Extrinsic Motivation vs. Intrinsic Motivation
Unit Three: Personality
Reading 1: What Is Personality?
Reading 2: The Big Five
Unit Four: Counseling
Reading 1: What Is Counseling?
Reading 2: Person-Centered Counseling
Unit Five: Learning Styles
Reading 1: What Are Learning Styles?
Reading 2: VAK Learning Styles
Unit Six: Autism
Reading 1: What Is Autism?
Reading 2: Famous Autistic People